European logistics – Some useful links
Some links that might be useful navigating the transition.
- EU Taric system - Used for identifying HS codes for commodities entering and exiting the EU
- Trade Tariff - Used for identifying HS codes for commodities entering and exiting the UK
- EORI UK - Apply for your EORI number (UK based organisations)
- EORI Ireland - Apply for your EORI number (Irish based organisations)
- Transitional Simplified Procedures (TSP) UK - As a UK organisation, apply for easements to simplify your importing procedures
- UK Government - Register for transitional simplified procedures to import goods in a no-deal Brexit
- Logistics UK - Logistics UK's Brexit Advice Hub
- RHA - "Brexit and the UK haulage industry - what's next?"
Customs clearance –
UPN member partner authorisation forms
It should be noted that there will be costs for the Export and Import customs clearance declarations.
Your customers who elect to use UPN member partners for European shipments will need to complete authorisation forms for each partner member that they intend to use ahead of any shipments after 1st January 2021: